Hi! I’m a PhD candidate at School of Computing, National University of Singapore. My PhD adviser is Prof Kuldeep S Meel. My research topics include Answer Set Programming, Logic Programming, Formal Method, Metaheuristic.
- Mohimenul Kabir and Kuldeep S. Meel. “A Fast and Accurate ASP Counting Based Network Reliability Estimator.” In Proceedings of 24th International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning, vol. 94, pp. 270-287. 2023. (Paper)
- Mohimenul Kabir, Jaiaid Mobin, Muhammad Ali Nayeem, Muhammad Ahsanul Habib, and M. Sohel Rahman. “Multi-objective optimization and heuristic based solutions for evacuation modeling.” Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives (2023). (Paper)
- Mohimenul Kabir, Everardo, F. O., Shukla, A. K., Hecher, M., Fichte, J. K., & Meel, K. S. (2022). ApproxASP – a Scalable Approximate Answer Set Counter. Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 36(5), 5755-5764. (Paper,code) (Invited for presentation in ICLP 2022 and SAT + SMT 2022)
- Tripto, Nafis Irtiza, Mohimenul Kabir, Md Shamsuzzoha Bayzid, and Atif Rahman. “Evaluation of classification and forecasting methods on time series gene expression data.” Plos one 15, no. 11 (2020): e0241686. (Paper)
- Akon, Mujtahid, Muntashir Akon, Mohimenul Kabir, M. Saifur Rahman, and M. Sohel Rahman. “ADACT: a tool for analysing (dis) similarity among nucleotide and protein sequences using minimal and relative absent words.” Bioinformatics (2020). (Paper)
- Azim, Md Aashikur Rahman, Mohimenul Kabir, and M. Sohel Rahman. “A simple, fast, filter-based algorithm for circular sequence comparison.” International Workshop on Algorithms and Computation. Springer, Cham, 2018. (Paper)
- Mohimenul Kabir, Mobin, J., Hassanat, A., & Rahman, M. S. (2023). Image Contrast Enhancement using Fuzzy Technique with Parameter Determination using Metaheuristics. (Paper)