Hi! I’m a PhD candidate at School of Computing, National University of Singapore. My PhD adviser is Prof Kuldeep S Meel. My research topics include Answer Set Programming, Logic Programming, Formal Method, Metaheuristic.
- Mohimenul Kabir, Everardo, F. O., Shukla, A. K., Hecher, M., Fichte, J. K., & Meel, K. S. (2022). ApproxASP – a Scalable Approximate Answer Set Counter. Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 36(5), 5755-5764. (Paper,code) (Invited for presentation in ICLP 2022 and SAT + SMT 2022)
- Tripto, Nafis Irtiza, Mohimenul Kabir, Md Shamsuzzoha Bayzid, and Atif Rahman. “Evaluation of classification and forecasting methods on time series gene expression data.” Plos one 15, no. 11 (2020): e0241686. (Paper)
- Akon, Mujtahid, Muntashir Akon, Mohimenul Kabir, M. Saifur Rahman, and M. Sohel Rahman. “ADACT: a tool for analysing (dis) similarity among nucleotide and protein sequences using minimal and relative absent words.” Bioinformatics (2020). (Paper)
- Azim, Md Aashikur Rahman, Mohimenul Kabir, and M. Sohel Rahman. “A simple, fast, filter-based algorithm for circular sequence comparison.” International Workshop on Algorithms and Computation. Springer, Cham, 2018. (Paper)
- Mohimenul Kabir, Mobin, J., Hassanat, A., & Rahman, M. S. (2023). Image Contrast Enhancement using Fuzzy Technique with Parameter Determination using Metaheuristics. (Paper)